Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A beautiful picture that captures the feeling I get when I read. A sort of calmness washes over me and makes me feel alive and flying. Like anything is possible and that I'm free to go anywhere and dream of anything. -- Fidah

bubble
bubble

Download whole gallery
A beautiful picture that captures the feeling I get when I read. A sort of calmness washes over me and makes me feel alive and flying. Like anything is possible and that I'm free to go anywhere and dream of anything. -- Fidah
A beautiful picture that captures the feeling I get when I read. A sort of calmness washes over me and makes me feel alive and flying. Like anything is possible and that I'm free to go anywhere and dream of anything.  -- Fidah

Download whole gallery
Ruins in Norfolk, England
Ruins in Norfolk, England

Download whole gallery
Italy
Italy

Download whole gallery
The Ruins of St.Andrews
The Ruins of St.Andrews

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment