Sunday, December 15, 2013

"Look at those bubbles inside a bubble! Do you see that, Mom? IT'S BUBBLES INSIDE A BUBBLE!!! So many bubbles. That's COOL." #mazzyspins

Glossostigma elatinoides bubbles
Glossostigma elatinoides bubbles

Download whole gallery
Dunluce Castle, Northern Ireland
Dunluce Castle, Northern Ireland

Download whole gallery
Giant’s Causeway, Ireland
Giant’s Causeway, Ireland

Download whole gallery
"Look at those bubbles inside a bubble! Do you see that, Mom? IT'S BUBBLES INSIDE A BUBBLE!!! So many bubbles. That's COOL." #mazzyspins
"Look at those bubbles inside a bubble! Do you see that, Mom? IT'S BUBBLES INSIDE A BUBBLE!!! So many bubbles. That's COOL." #mazzyspins

Download whole gallery
Oh my god I love this outfit! But Cody, would never let me dress him like that. So adorable!
Oh my god I love this outfit! But Cody, would never let me dress him like that. So adorable!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment